Pushing the boundaries of what fans have come to expect from the record-setting entertainment franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops II propels players into a near future, 21st Century Cold War, where technology and weapons have converged to create a new generation of warfare.
Call of Duty: Black Ops II Gamescom Accolades
- “The most ambitious Call of Duty to date” – USA Today
- “Poised to blow you away” – G4
- “Treyarch has just vaulted Black Ops II to a new level” – Joystiq
- “Black Ops II is changing multiplayer. A lot.” – Kotaku
- “A bold departure” – IGN
- “A whole new level of competitive gaming” – MTV
- “Brilliant visuals and adrenaline-inducing gameplay” – Forbes
- “Best of Gamescom” – Gamespot
Call of Duty: Black Ops II is a First-Person Shooter (FPS) that revolves around unique gameplay that propels the Call of Duty franchise into a world of future warfare, and back again to the modern era. The game is a sequel to the 2010 release, Call of Duty: Black Ops, and features returning Black Ops characters Sgt. Frank Woods and Agent Alex Mason, joined by a wealth of new characters. Additional features include: two distinct yet linked playable time periods, advanced weaponry, branching storylines created by player choices in Strike Force missions, exciting multiplayer options, and more.
|Dimensions||5.00 x 1.00 x 5.00 in|